Florida Department of Health in Glades County
- (863) 946-0707
P.O. Box 489
1021 Health Park Drive
Moore Haven, Florida 33471
Immunizations are provided Monday through Friday 8 to 5 on a walk-in basis only.
Items needed for an immunization visit
- Most recent immunization records
- If vaccinations are needed, please bring the child in to receive immunizations, (many parents/guardians do not bring the child because they believe they do not need vaccinations)
- Clients 17 years of age and younger must be accompanied by one of the following adults:
Parent or Guardian
- Legal guardians must present the most recent court ordered paperwork.
- Adults accompanying clients 17 years of age and younger must present an original notarized letter signed by the parent or legal guardian.