TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – In an effort to keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware about the status of the Zika virus, the department issues a Zika virus update when there is a confirmed locally acquired case of Zika.
No events at this time
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
- Paul Myers Appointed Deputy Secretary for County Health Systems
- 60 day challenge
- Information on Charleston Park