Tallahassee, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health’s Unlicensed Activity (ULA) Unit in Palm Beach announced that their joint investigation with Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has led to the arrest of Francis Michelle Amador for the alleged unlicensed practice of massage therapy, which is a first degree misdemeanor and punishable by up to one year in jail.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
- Ensure Your Children’s Immunizations Are Up To Date
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami Dade, FL
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals