Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Vaccine Locater Video Accompaniment
- Radon Month Video Accompaniment
- Florida Vaccine Update Video Accompaniment
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19 Video Accompaniment