Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Child Care Food Program Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald Video Accompaniment
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando Video Accompaniment
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville Video Accompaniment
- Health Survey Video Accompaniment