Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida Video Accompaniment
- Memorial Day Remember Water Safety Video Accompaniment
- Setting the Record Straight - Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims Video Accompaniment
- 20210429-Public-Health-Advisory-filed-4.29.21 Video Accompaniment
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida Video Accompaniment