Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
Tallahassee, Fla. — The Florida Department of Health recognizes November as Diabetes Awareness Month, a time to raise awareness about diabetes and promote the importance of taking steps to confront diabetes as a critical health issue.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
No events at this time
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- New Health Officer Selected for Dixie, Levy and Gilchrist Counties
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Diabetes Awareness Month
- Florida Department of Health Offers Tips for a Safe and Healthy Holiday Season
- Florida Department of Health Issues Daily Update on COVID-19