Tallahassee, Fla.— Both in Florida and throughout the U.S., flu activity is on the rise. In Florida, data shows more influenza activity across all age groups this year than detected in the last two flu seasons. Cases of the flu are particularly increasing in the northern portions of the state, including the Panhandle.
No events at this time
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day